Please note: at this time, we are providing all sessions via our secure, confidential, HIPAA compliant video telehealth system.
All of our therapists are generally full at this time and we are not keeping a waiting list.
You may email/message us to see if any of our therapists have had a very recent opening for a new client.
Please do NOT register if you have not received approval from us - this is to protect your information.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client’s individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they seek.
Some of the concerns our clients come to us for help with include:
- Low self-esteem
- Difficult family relationships
- Excessive worrying, social problems and/or anxiety
- School problems
- Sexual identity and orientation
- Gender identity
- ADHD, ADD and behavior difficulties
- Autism spectrum and Asperger’s difficulties
- Attention problems
- Divorce reaction (how kids feel about their parents’ divorce)
- Problems adjusting to life changes
- Parenting issues
- Emotional reactions to medical problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Work and career issues
- Marriage, relationship, and dating issues
- Life transition issues
- Eating disorders and nutrition
- Life coaching
- Conflict resolution
The therapeutic approaches our therapists are trained in include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Integrative Mental Health
- Pastoral Counseling
- EFT Tapping
- Internal Family Systems
- Family and Couples Counseling
- Trauma Focused
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Client Centered
Other approaches are also possible, and your therapist will select and adapt your work together depending upon your individual circumstances.
We work with kids (ages 13 and up), adults, couples and families and have worked with people from many diverse backgrounds, some of which include:
- African American
- Native American
- Mexican immigrant
- Spiritual but not religious
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning
- Developmentally delayed
- Physically challenged