Please note: at this time, we are providing all sessions via our secure, confidential, HIPAA compliant video telehealth system.
All of our therapists are generally full at this time and we are not keeping a waiting list.
You may email/message us to see if any of our therapists have had a very recent opening for a new client.
Please do NOT register if you have not received approval from us - this is to protect your information.
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Federation for Mental Health
- Give an Hour— for veterans and their families
- PTSD and Car Accidents
- National Center for PTSD Real Warriors (U.S. Department of Defense)— for veterans and their families
- How to Heal from Childhood Trauma
- Helping Children and Teens Cope with Traumatic Events
- The Gift From Within
- Sidran Institute